Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quotes For Love & Friendship.













1)I Never Thought it would Be So Hard to STAY AWAY From YOU...>>>>.



2)ITS HARD TO LOVE WHEN YOUR HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN BEFORE....




3)A special freiend can help you through your very hardest days brighten
up the good times with their caring and thoughtful ways.


4)'m really gald our paths crossed,
Thanks for your friendship.


5)Friendship isn't a big thing,
it's a millon little things.



6)"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true"










7)"if u r born poor itz not u r mistake,But if u die poor itz u r mistake................"

8)"Why does life keep teaching me lessons
I have no desire to learn...........!?!!!".






9)"Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle ".

10)Doubt that he stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be lair;
But never doubt I love.


11)I nevr knew
that love could be so wonderful
until I met u.


12)I miss you more can say.



13)Without you
the days seems so long
and nights
Longer..!



14)If you win you need not
explain...But if you lose
you should not be there
to explain


15)I love so much my
heart is sure.As
time goes on I
love you more.



16)Don't walk in front of me
I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.


17)Walk beside me and be my friend

18)'LOVE' is a word which can not be explained fully even by the dictionaries .







19)A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field .









20) To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act



.






No comments:

Post a Comment