Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friendship Vs Love

Friendship is like
a golden thread that blinds two hearts......
A feeling that keeps growing
even when we are far apart....
no matter where we are...
I want you to know,
You are friend I feel....
Always  close to..!



At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet



Friendship is not a two way
road...it is a one way road
traveled be two people-hand in hand


Best friends never tell each
other they are best friends
they just know...!!

Friends are those rare
people who ask how we are and then
wait to hear the answer.


There are small ships and big ships
but the best ships are friendships.


Life is like a
piano...
what you get out
of it depends on
how you play it...


I love you because make me look
forward to each day.
You're my everything,
a dream come true.


Every sunset reminds me of you,
because i still love you,
And I always I will!


"When one door of happiness closes,
another pones;but often we look so
long at the closed door that we do not
see the one which has opened for us"

The times I spend with you are
the ones heart treasures most...!

A close FRIEND is a Companion for life
And I'm glad,that I've a wonderful like you.


What is friend?
A single soul in the two bodies.

DREAMS..........
They keep our spirit
alive.....they move us
forward in the life with
hope,wonder and
promise.........


Two persons cannot long be friends
 if they cannot
 forgive each others little failings

No love,no friendship,
 can cross the path of our
destiny without leaving
some mark on it forever.


FOR WONDERFUL FRIEND
NOT everyone LUCKY enough
to have the kind of
friendship,that you
and I share.It's wonderful
knowing that no matter
where our lives take us,
our friendship will always
keep us CLOSE.


Would You share some
chocolate
dipped strawberries
with me?
I want to
heat things up
with you....!!!


A Close FRIEND is a Companion for life...
and I'm glad,that I've a wonderful friend like you



No comments:

Post a Comment